JOHNSON, Vt. -- Damon Denteh scored 19 points to lead the Lyndon State men's basketball team to a 95-88 win over MCLA on Saturday afternoon.
Ki-Shawn Monroe scored 18 to lead the Trailblazers (0-2), who got eight rebounds off the bench from Marius Turner.
MCLA travels to Western New England on Friday.
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- Emily Jacques scored 16 to lead four players in double figures as Springfield beat MCLA, 74-37, in the season-opener for both teams.
Kylah Langston scored 14, and Hayley Jones pulled down seven rebounds to lead MCLA.
The Trailblazers host SUNY Cobleskill on Wednesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- North Adams Piloting Four Street Changes for Safe Streets Grant
- Drury High's Class of 2020 Takes a Second Bow
- McCann Class of 2020 Urged to Highlight the Positive
- State Police Bust $3M Illegal Pot Growing Operation in Savoy
- Ocean State Job Lot Makes Donation to North Adams First-Responders
- North Adams Schools Presenting Options for School Year