WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Joel Nicholas ran for 211 yards and three touchdowns Saturday to lead Williams to a 31-9 win over Amherst in the season finale.
Dan Vaughn ran for 81 yards, and Bobby Maimaron threw for 125 yards and ran for 53.
Williams finishes the season 7-2.
AMHERST, Mass. -- Tufts' Zach Lane scored in the 92nd minute to give the Jumbos an overtime victory over Williams in the NESCAC playoffs.
Michae Davis stopped three shots for the Ephs (7-4-5).
SOMERVILLE, Mass. -- Gretchen McGrath scored in the 21st minute to send Middlebury on to a 2-0 win over Williams in the NESCAC playoffs.
Chelsea Taylor made two saves for the Ephs (9-5-2).
MIDDLEBURY, Vt. -- Tufts' Claire Foley scored in the fourth quarter to give the Jumbos a 1-0 win over Williams in the NESCAC playoffs.
Abby Lloyd made six saves for the Ephs (13-4).
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Rep. Mark, Panel Push County Residents to Be Counted in Federal Census
- Bennington Museum Opens its Doors
- Williamstown Select Board Moves Toward Establishing Racial Justice Advisory...
- Three Berkshire Museums Set to Reopen July 11-12
- Williamstown Fire District Voters OK Purchase of Tanker Truck
- New Ashford Shows Love Love on 105th Birthday