WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Mikaela Topper scored 23 points to lead four Ephs in double figures as the Williams College women's basketball team beat Vassar, 76-65, in double overtime on Tuesday.
Emily Chang scored 13, Maggie Meehan had 12, and Maddy Mandyck scored 10 to go with a team-high eight rebounds.
Williams (2-0) hosts Endicott on Friday.
ONEONTA, N.Y. -- Harrison Deegan scored 23 points to lead SUNY Oneonta to a 74-69 win over Williams.
Cole Prowitt-Smith scored 17 points, and Jovan Jones ahd a double-double with 14 points and 12 rebounds for the Ephs.
Williams (2-1) hosts Wesleyan on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Mount Greylock Committee Member Pushes to Reopen Schools
- Williamstown Select Board Recommends Social Justice Articles to Town...
- Williamstown Conservation Commission OKs Patch Work on Route 43
- Mount Greylock Offers Superintendent Post to Pittsfield's McCandless
- Mount Greylock Proposing Fully Remote Learning for Most in High School
- Baker Rejects Trump's Suggestion of 'Delayed' Election