WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Mikaela Topper scored 23 points to lead four Ephs in double figures as the Williams College women's basketball team beat Vassar, 76-65, in double overtime on Tuesday.
Emily Chang scored 13, Maggie Meehan had 12, and Maddy Mandyck scored 10 to go with a team-high eight rebounds.
Williams (2-0) hosts Endicott on Friday.
ONEONTA, N.Y. -- Harrison Deegan scored 23 points to lead SUNY Oneonta to a 74-69 win over Williams.
Cole Prowitt-Smith scored 17 points, and Jovan Jones ahd a double-double with 14 points and 12 rebounds for the Ephs.
Williams (2-1) hosts Wesleyan on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Williamstown Convenience Store Hit With Double License Suspension
- Williamstown Fire District Wednesday to Present Results of Study
- Photech Mill Housing Project Could Break Ground in Spring
- Williamstown Housing Trust Decides on Ask to Community Preservation...
- Williamstown Youth Center Receives Donation of 25 Tablets
- Something for All Ages at Williamstown's Annual Holiday Walk