WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Maggie Meehan scored 23 points, and Emily Peckham grabbed 22 rebounds to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 62-49 win over Endicott on Friday night.
Emily Chang scored 14 points, and the Ephs (3-0) outrebounded the Gulls (1-2), 65-35.
Williams plays at 3 p.m. Saturday in the championship game of the Morin Memorial Tournament.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Community Preservation Committee Supports Three Funding Requests
- McGuire Sets Drury All-Time Scoring Mark, Scores 52 in Narrow Win
- Williamstown Planning Board Weighing New Pot Bylaw
- Williamstown DPW Worker Rescued in Snowplow Accident
- Williamstown Told to Monitor Sewer Inflow
- Mount Greylock Committee Meets Award Winners, Discusses Budget Priorities