WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Maggie Meehan scored 23 points, and Emily Peckham grabbed 22 rebounds to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 62-49 win over Endicott on Friday night.
Emily Chang scored 14 points, and the Ephs (3-0) outrebounded the Gulls (1-2), 65-35.
Williams plays at 3 p.m. Saturday in the championship game of the Morin Memorial Tournament.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williams Shuts Down Construction After Worker Raises COVID-19 Concerns
- Worker Associated with Williams Construction Project Tests Positive for...
- Williamstown Commons Reports COVID-19 Case
- Williamstown Select Board Praises Community Spirit in Fight Against...
- Baker Discusses Genesis of 'Essential' Business List
- Carolyn Greene Lone Applicant for Mount Greylock School Committee Post