WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Maggie Meehan scored 23 points, and Emily Peckham grabbed 22 rebounds to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 62-49 win over Endicott on Friday night.
Emily Chang scored 14 points, and the Ephs (3-0) outrebounded the Gulls (1-2), 65-35.
Williams plays at 3 p.m. Saturday in the championship game of the Morin Memorial Tournament.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Williamstown Housing Trust Decides on Ask to Community Preservation...
- Williamstown Youth Center Receives Donation of 25 Tablets
- Something for All Ages at Williamstown's Annual Holiday Walk
- Support Group Helps People Deal With Loss
- Williamstown, Great Barrington Join 'Fair Saturday' Celebration
- Mount Greylock Committee Recognizes Top Scholar, Reorganizes