NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Spencer Spivy scored 22 points Tuesday to lead the Williams College men's basketball team to an 87-57 win over MCLA.
Alex Stoddard came off the bench to score 12, and Jovan Jones had nine points and eight rebounds.
MCLA got nine points from Noah Yearsley.
The Trailblazers (3-4) host Russell Sage on Tuesday.
Williams (4-1) goes to Albertus Magnus on Sunday.
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- Emily Chang scored 28 points to lead Williams to a 68-46 win over Springfield.
Gabby Martin scored 18, and Katie Brule grabbed eight rebounds for the Ephs.
Williams (5-0) goes to Wesleyan next Tuesday.
BEVERLY, Mass. -- Endicott scored twice in the final three minutes to pull away for a 3-0 win over Williams.
Chloe Heiting stopped 33 shots for the Ephs (2-3), who go to UMass-Boston on Saturday to play in the Codfish Bowl.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williamstown Told to Monitor Sewer Inflow
- Mount Greylock Committee Meets Award Winners, Discusses Budget Priorities
- BHS, Williams College Collaborate on Retail Pharmacy on Spring Street
- Williamstown Parks & Rec Committee Delivers Its Report
- Barrett Tells Williamstown Select Board Rail Service 'Feasible'
- New Owners Take Over Williamstown's Nature's Closet