NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Noah Yearsley scored 20 points, and the MCLA men's basketball team Tuesday erased a six-point half-time deficit to earn an 87-80 win over Russell Sage.
Drury graduate Hayden Bird scored 11, and Taconic alum Quentin Gittens added eight points and four rebounds for the Trailblazers.
Quran Davis and Ki-Shawn Moore added 12 and 11, respectively, as MCLA evened its record at 4-4.
MCLA is home on Saturday afternoon against Rivier.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Man Sentenced to Life for Murder of Christa Steele-Knudslien
- Weekend's Looking Warmer But Will Bring Mix of Snow & Rain
- McGuire Sets Drury All-Time Scoring Mark, Scores 52 in Narrow Win
- North Adams Councilors Tour Sullivan School
- Governor Baker Delivers 2020 State of the Commonwealth Address
- Housing, Jobs and Transportation Top County Needs