NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Noah Yearsley scored 20 points, and the MCLA men's basketball team Tuesday erased a six-point half-time deficit to earn an 87-80 win over Russell Sage.
Drury graduate Hayden Bird scored 11, and Taconic alum Quentin Gittens added eight points and four rebounds for the Trailblazers.
Quran Davis and Ki-Shawn Moore added 12 and 11, respectively, as MCLA evened its record at 4-4.
MCLA is home on Saturday afternoon against Rivier.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- North Adams Mayor Updates Council on Public Safety Roof Fiasco
- Snow on the Way; Preview for Southern Vermont on Wednesday
- North Adams City Council Seeking Legal Opinion on Pillar Art
- North Adams OKs Restaurant at Greylock Works
- North Adams City Council Asked to Intercede in 'Pillar Art' Stalemate
- Harrington Receives McCann Superintendent's Award