WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Katelyn Pickunka and Amelia Clairmont each scored 17 points Tuesday to lead the Smith College women's basketball team to a 71-64 win over Williams.
Morgan Dauk scored 17 and Gabby Martin added 10 for Williams.
The Ephs (13-2) go to Bowdoin on Friday.
WEST HARTFORD, Conn. -- Delshawn Jackson Jr. scored 24 points to lead St. Joseph's to a 85-79 win over Williams.
Matt Karpowicz scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds. Alex Stoddard scored 17 in the loss.
Williams (7-7) hosts Bowdoin on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Community Preservation Committee Supports Three Funding Requests
- McGuire Sets Drury All-Time Scoring Mark, Scores 52 in Narrow Win
- Williamstown Planning Board Weighing New Pot Bylaw
- Williamstown DPW Worker Rescued in Snowplow Accident
- Williamstown Told to Monitor Sewer Inflow
- Mount Greylock Committee Meets Award Winners, Discusses Budget Priorities