WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Meghan Halloran scored two goals, and the Williams women's hockey team defeated Bowdoin, 4-1, on Friday night.
The Ephs scored four straight after trailing 1-0 at the first intermission.
Chloe Heiting stopped 18 shots to earn the win in goal.
Williams (9-4-3, 6-2-1 NESCAC) hosts Bowdoin again on Saturday afternoon.
WATERVILLE, Maine -- Tyler Scott scored a pair of goals to lead Williams to a 4-1 win over Colby.
Like the Williams women, the men found themselves down, 1-0, after one period.
Scott tied it early in the second, and Myles Cunningham scored the game-winner on the power play.
Cosimo Lazzarino stopped 32 shots for Williams (10-4-1, 7-2), which goes to Bowdoin on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Veteran Spotlight: Williamstown Couple Find Career, Each Other, in Army
- No Hazards Identified in Air Testing at Mount Greylock School
- 'Venting Issues' Force Closure of Mount Greylock Regional School
- Williamstown Select Board Discusses Municipal Broadband Survey Results
- Williamstown's Art Chairing Mohawk Trail Woodlands Partnership
- Wahconah's Huban Scores 1,000th in Dramatic Fashion, Leading Comeback Win