WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Amanda Reisman scored a pair of goals Saturday to lead the Williams College women's hockey team to a 4-1 win over Wesleyan.
Kelly McCarthy and Michaela O'Connor each scored for the Ephs, who were up, 4-0, before the Cardinals scored a power play goal early in the third period.
Chloe Heiting stopped 17 shots to earn the win in goal.
Williams (12-6-4, 9-4-2 NESCAC) goes to Middlebury on Friday.
HARTFORD, Conn. -- Barclay Gammill recordeda hat trick to lead Trinity to a 5-3 win over Williams.
Nick Altmann and Niko Karamanis each had a goal and an assist for the Ephs (13-6-1, 10-4), who got 37 saves from Evan Ruschil.
Williams Friday night hosts Midlebury.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Williamstown Theatre Festival Cancels On-Stage Season in Berkshires
- Caring for Those Who Provide Care: Frontline Workers Receive, Need Support
- Historical Echo, Irony in Williams College Cancellations
- Williamstown Commons COVID-19 Contagion Spreads
- Williams College Cancels Commencement, Reunion Weekend
- Legislators Continue to Plug Away at Budget, Virus-Related Issues