WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Mac Carso scored midway through overtime Friday to give the Williams College men's hockey team a 3-2 win over Middlebury.
The Ephs (13-6-1, 10-4 NESCAC) led, 2-1 early in the third period thanks to goals by Tyler Scott and Wyatt Glover.
But the Panthers (8-9-3, 6-5-3) tied it in the final minute of regulation to force OT.
Evan Ruschil made 24 saves to earn the win in goal.
Williams goes to Middlebury on Saturday night.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Matt Karpowicz scored 16 points to lead Williams to a 63-51 win over Bates.
Henry Feinberg scored 13 points and grabbed eight rebounds in the win.
Williams (12-11, 5-4) hosts Tufts on Saturday.
LEWISTON, Maine -- Maggie Meehan scored 22 points, and six players finished in double figures for Williams in an 84-81, overtime win over Bates.
Mikaela Topper made three straight free throws at the end of OT to ice the game. She finished with 15 points.
Maddy Mandyck had a double double with 10 points and 12 rebounds.
Williams (17-6, 6-3) finishes the regular season at Tufts on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Williamstown's Images Cinema Offers Movies at Home During Shutdown
- Mount Greylock Continues Teacher Talks Over Remote Learning
- Williamstown Con Comm OKs Route 43 Paving Project
- Barrett Says State's Unemployment System Still 'Completely Overwhelmed'
- Williams Shuts Down Construction After Worker Raises COVID-19 Concerns
- Worker Associated with Williams Construction Project Tests Positive for...