ADAMS, Mass. -- The Greylock Thunder will hold an informational meeting for families of players interested in joining its under-14 travel team on Sunday, March 1, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Bishop West Real Estate office at 10 Center St., and will include information about fees, schedules and tournament locations.
If a player has been cut from a roster or decided to play late in the season, this is another chance to compete this season. The Greylock Thunder Travel Softball League offers competitive instruction and play in Berkshires and surrounding areas.
For inforomation, contact Lesley Kowalczyk at 413-281-8466 or email@example.com.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Adams Resource Officer Makes Spirit Week Videos
- Real Eyes Gallery to Sell Elements of 'TP' Art for Food Project
- Adams Selectmen Meeting Mostly Covid Related
- Adams Receives Funds for Russell Field Renovation
- Adams Restaurants Taking it One Day at a Time
- Bottomless Bricks Delivers LEGO Fun by the Bagful