WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Katie Brule scored 17 points Satuday to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 65-56 win over Trinity in the quarter-finals of the NESCAC tournament.
Maggie Meehan scored 15, and Maddy Mandyck had 12 points and 13 rebounds for the Ephs, who shot 45 percent from the field.
Williams (18-7) heads to the league semi-finals next Saturday at Tufts.
AMHERST, Mass. -- Garrett Day scored 24 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Amherst to an 89-86 overtime win over Williams in the NESCAC quarter-finals.
Williams (13-12) got 20 points from Spencer Spivy and 15 points and 10 rebounds from Jovan Jones.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Tyler Scott and Mac Carso each scored a pair of goals to lead Williams to a 5-2 win over Amherst in their regular season finale.
Niko Karamanis also scored for the Ephs, who never trailed in the win.
Evan Ruschil made 28 saves to earn the win in goal for Williams (16-7-1, 13-5).
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Williamstown Theatre Festival Cancels On-Stage Season in Berkshires
- Caring for Those Who Provide Care: Frontline Workers Receive, Need Support
- Historical Echo, Irony in Williams College Cancellations
- Williamstown Commons COVID-19 Contagion Spreads
- Williams College Cancels Commencement, Reunion Weekend
- Legislators Continue to Plug Away at Budget, Virus-Related Issues