DALTON, Mass. -- Baseball in the Berkshires is opening its newest exhibit, “Take Me Out To The Ball Game,” in the Gallery at the Stationery Factory on Monday.
The exhibit will be open from July 20 through Sunday, Sept. 20. Weekday hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with weekend hours to be announced at a later date. It is also open by appointment by calling or texting 413-822-6738 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibit has new displays, artifacts and photos that assist in telling the stories of the rich history of baseball in the Berkshires. In March 2019, The Boston Globe called Baseball in the Berkshires "A Museum Worth Catching.”
Visitors are reminded that face coverings are required to be worn in compliance with the commonwealth’s guidelines on reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- State Outlines Modifications Needed to Make Fall Sports Happen
- Wahconah Grads: Research Worlds' Ills and 'Fix That Stuff'
- Wahconah High Names Top Students for Class of 2020
- MIAA Board: No Fall Sports Until Sept. 14 at the Earliest
- Thrilling Finish as Dalton Little Leaguers Get Back to Fun
- iBerkshiresTV: Allen Harris Talks Masks & COVID-19 Aid