PITTSFIELD, Mass — Work is scheduled on Crane Avenue on Sept. 22 and 24 as part of the City of Pittsfield's 2020 Street Improvement Project.
On Tuesday, there will be loam and seeding behind the curb, followed by top paving on
Interruption to traffic is expected during this paving work.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions..
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Berkshire Community College Celebrates 60th Year With Video Ceremony
- New Pittsfield Mobile Home Board Oks Rent Increase for Allendale Pines
- Carr Hardware Donates PPE to Berkshire Schools
- Flavours of Malaysia Announces Closing In December
- Pittsfield Historical Commission OKs Demos in Morningside Area
- Giving Garden Uses Grant Funds to Increase Produce Donations