PITTSFIELD, Mass. J. Jay Anderson, president and CEO of the Pittsfield Cooperative Bank, announced the appointment of Dana C. Robb to the position of Assistant Vice President-Small Business Manager for the bank's lending division.
Robb joins the bank with many years of experience in the banking industry working for Berkshire Bank for over 15 years.
"The Pittsfield Cooperative Bank is elated to have Dana as part of our Lending Division," Anderson said. “His extensive background and broad knowledge of the financial industry strengthens our core team as we work towards expanding our business portfolio."
As Assistant Vice President/Small Business Manager, Robb will be responsible for business development including acquisition, retention and expansion of new relationships with small businesses.
Robb attended SUNY Cortland and is a graduate of the 2016 Berkshire Leadership Program. Committed to his community, he serves on the Board of Governors at the Dalton Community Recreation Center.
Robb will be located in the Bank's 70 South St. location.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Pittsfield Seeks Solutions to Daytime Warming Shelters for Homeless
- Sheriff's Office Delivers Thanksgiving Turkeys to Christian Center
- Pittsfield Schools Subcommittee OKs Policies on Education Stability
- Holiday Hours: Thanksgiving
- Pittsfield Aims to Make Lower-Income Neighborhoods Greener
- Pittsfield Gets $3M MassWorks Grant for Tyler Street Improvements