PITTSFIELD, Mass. — Alex Bennett has been promoted to partner within the agency.
A longtime employee of Pearson Wallace Insurance, Bennett has most recently held the position of Vice President of Sales.
Bennett will continue to spearhead the growth of sales as well as become involved in the day to day operations of the business.
According to a press release, Bennett is a firm believer in going above and beyond, and he knows that customer service is a key factor in earning and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships.
Bennett earned his Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Management and Marketing
from Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I.
Bennett started his insurance career at Liberty Mutual in personal lines direct sales in the greater Boston area.
Bennett is a results-driven individual with leadership qualities that have influenced his ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Outside of insurance, Alex enjoys spending his time golfing, skiing, and exercising.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Zucchini's Faces Fines, Suspension Because of August Wedding
- New Pittsfield Board Approves Site Plan For Cannabis Cultivation Facility
- Pittsfield Developing Plan for Bicycle Network
- McLaughlin Medals as Wahconah, Mount Greylock Tie for County Title
- Children Learn About Wildlife at Richmond Free Library
- Pittsfield Clerk Conducts Ballot Tests in Preparation for Election