HATHAM, N.Y. -- The Berkshire Force 12-and-under travel softball team went 5-0 over the weekend in winning the "Crush-Tober Fest" tournament at Chatham Memorial Fields.
The Force won the title game, 5-2, against the Bethlehem Bandits.
Team members include Mariah Barnes, Madeline Harrington, Gionnah Levardi, Mia Dejesus, Evelyn Julieano, Ella Stodden, Grace Julieano, Kylie Duhamel, Madison Barber, Bella Tart, A.J. Pelkey and Jianna Kruger.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Mill Town Begins Construction on 36 New Tyler Street Residences
- New District Attorney Launches 'High-Risk' Team to Address Domestic Violence
- Santa Will Call Pittsfield Children This Holiday Season
- Pittsfield Board of Health OKs Indoor Dining
- Bousquet Readying to Welcome Skiers Under New Ownership
- Reconstructed Pittsfield Bridge to Reopen on Friday