HATHAM, N.Y. -- The Berkshire Force 12-and-under travel softball team went 5-0 over the weekend in winning the "Crush-Tober Fest" tournament at Chatham Memorial Fields.
The Force won the title game, 5-2, against the Bethlehem Bandits.
Team members include Mariah Barnes, Madeline Harrington, Gionnah Levardi, Mia Dejesus, Evelyn Julieano, Ella Stodden, Grace Julieano, Kylie Duhamel, Madison Barber, Bella Tart, A.J. Pelkey and Jianna Kruger.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Pittsfield Schools Subcommittee OKs Policies on Education Stability
- Holiday Hours: Thanksgiving
- Pittsfield Aims to Make Lower-Income Neighborhoods Greener
- Pittsfield Gets $3M MassWorks Grant for Tyler Street Improvements
- BMC Therapy Dog Program Offers Benefits to Patients
- Parks Commission Approves Concept for Bike Skills Park