GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. — Shining Star, Berkshire South Regional Community Center's holiday supplemental program for families in need, is now accepting both gifts and applications.
Enrollment for this program is open through Nov. 20, and all enrollment information is confidential. Gifts or donations for families should be dropped off at Berkshire South no later than Dec. 4.
"I am so proud of our region this year. We continue to come together in creative ways to help others," Jenise Lucey, executive director of Berkshire South said. "Your neighbors need your help more than ever, and if your family or business is able to give even a small amount those small gifts compound upon one another."
The Center currently has 80 families registered for the program this year.
Participants can also give a monetary donation. This will allow participants to stay safe at home while others shop for them.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- MIAA Sets Winter Sports Start Date at Dec. 14, Moves Wrestling to Spring
- Naumkeag Announces Third Annual Winterlights Event
- State Guidelines Won't Allow Wrestling, Cheer Competitions for 2020-21...
- MIAA Cancels Winter Postseason Tournaments
- McLaughlin Medals as Wahconah, Mount Greylock Tie for County Title
- Great Barrington Women's Rally Attracts 200 Participants