DALTON, Mass. — As part of the effort of "Staying Connected to Our Community," the Community Recreation Association's (CRA) Rotary Interact Group will be holding a Food Drive on Sunday, Jan. 17, from 9 am to 12 pm to benefit neighbors in need.
Donations collected during the drive will support the St. Agnes and the United Methodist Church Food Banks in Dalton and The First Congregational Church Food Bank in Hinsdale.
The drive will be held rain or shine.
For safety, canned goods or non-perishable food items should be left at the curb in front of the Community House at 400 Main Street, Dalton. Once you safely return to your vehicle, a member of our team will collect your donation.
For more information, please contact the CRA at 684-0260 or visit daltoncra.org.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Dalton Select Board Taps Strout for Police Chief
- Maria Gamberoni Scores 1,000th Point in Wahconah Girls' Win
- Berkshire County's Tentative Winter Sports Season Takes Shape
- Mount Greylock, Wahconah Skiers Kick Off Season
- MIAA Sets Winter Sports Start Date at Dec. 14, Moves Wrestling to Spring
- State Guidelines Won't Allow Wrestling, Cheer Competitions for 2020-21...