NEW LEBANON, N.Y. -- Matt Kluck won a pair of races Friday to lead the New Lebanon High School boys swim team to a 40-15 win over Hudson.
Kluck won the 100-yard freestyle in 1 minute, .79 seconds and took the 100 breaststroke in 1:20.89.
Hudson got a victory from Karlis Medins in the 50 free; he touched in 27.34.
In the girls meet, four different Tigers posted first-place finishes to help their team to a 56-26 win.
Sasha Truax won the 100 free in 1:20.12. Abby Seyerlein won the 500 free in 7:56.18. Alex Sotek took the 100 back (1:06.54). And Elizabeth Hunt won the 100 breaststroke in 1:35.68.
Tessa Goldstein won the 50 for Hudson in 33.66.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Maria Gamberoni Scores 1,000th Point in Wahconah Girls' Win
- Berkshire County's Tentative Winter Sports Season Takes Shape
- Mount Greylock, Wahconah Skiers Kick Off Season
- MIAA Sets Winter Sports Start Date at Dec. 14, Moves Wrestling to Spring
- State Guidelines Won't Allow Wrestling, Cheer Competitions for 2020-21...
- MIAA Cancels Winter Postseason Tournaments