PITTSFIELD, Mass. — A 30-year-old Pittsfield man found unresponsive in the McKay Street Parking Garage on Saturday was later pronounced dead.
Police were requested for a well-being check on the individual at about 8:10 a.m. on Saturday. Responding units found the unresponsive man lying on the ground on the west side of the parking deck and called for assistance from the Fire Department and Action Ambulance.
The individual, whose name was not released, was transported by ambulance to Berkshire Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. This incident continues to be under investigation by members of the Pittsfield Police Detective Unit.
Comments are closed for this article. If you would like to contribute information on this article, e-mail us at info@iBerkshires.com
- New Pittsfield 4th of July Parade Canceled Again
- Vigil Scheduled for Murdered Trans Activist Jahaira DeAlto
- Four Ward Races Open in Pittsfield Election
- Pittsfield Officials Pick Taconic Grad for Empty School Committee Seat
- 'Stop Telling Women to Smile' Author Speaks on Street Harassment
- Pittsfield Boards to Select School Committee Replacement