LYNN, Mass. -- Jeremy Lea hit his second home run of the season and the North Adams SteepleCats Sunday earned their second tie of the season against North Shore.
North Adams, which tied the Navigators, 4-4, in its home opener, tied them, 5-5, in its first trip to Lynn this season.
Aidan Wilde went 2-for-5, and Braden Barry and John Marti each doubled in a seven-hit North Adams attack.
The SteepleCats used four pitchers on the night. Justin Baeyens struck out two and allowed just two hits and no runs in four innings of work.
North Adams (1-2-2) goes to Keene, N.H., on Monday night.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New NA Housing Authority Closes Balconies, Sets Structural Survey
- Comfortable Temperatures, Thunderstorms in Store For The Rest of the Week
- North Adams Council Looks to Revive Colorful Crosswalks
- County Cultural, Entertainment Venues Get $9M in SBA Grants
- State Accepts North Adams Smart Growth Application
- North End Edges North Berkshire Squad at La Festa Baseball Exchange