PITTSFIELD, Mass. — Churchill Street residents, project partners and other interested parties are invited to a public meeting at 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, regarding the construction of the new culvert located over Churchill Brook at the intersection of Churchill Street and Hancock Road.
The meeting, which will be held on location at Churchill and Hancock, will review the design and construction elements of the new culvert.
For more information, contact City Engineer Allison McMordie at 413-499-9417.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Berkshire Health Systems Urges Residents to Get Vaccinated
- New Longtime Wahconah Coach John Kovacs Hangs Up His Whistle
- New Dog Perishes in Pittsfield Structure Fire
- Carr Hardware Window Wraps Deemed 'Art' Not Signage
- Tavern at A Granted Entertainment License Over Neighbor Opposition
- MassDOT Holding Hearings on East Street, Holmes Road Projects