OMAHA, Neb. -- Williamstown's Cole Kuster qualified for and competed at the U.S. Olympic Team Swimming Trials this week.
Kuster, 20, a sophomore at Harvard University, represented the Crimson and the Coronado Swim Club.
He achieved personal bests in his three events and two time trials with significant time drops.
Kuster finished 11th overall in the 1500-meter freestyle, 14th overall in 800 freestyle and 20th in the 400 freestyle.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Berkshire DA: Up to Towns to Handle Officers on 'Brady List'
- Wild Oats Donates to Williamstown Farmers Market's Initiative
- Williamstown Community Needs Survey, Cost Draws Ire
- Q&A: Williams Museum Exhibit to Explore Olympic Art as Propaganda
- Williamstown Town Manager Search Group Sets Survey, Listening Sessions
- Williamstown Planning Board OKs RFP for Master Plan Consultant