NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Charles Middleton drove in three runs Monday to lead the North Adams SteepleCats to a 6-2 win over Vermont in the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Brian Zeldin struck out six in five innings of work to earn the win in a contest shortened to six innings due to rain.
JuJuan Lacewell-Carson, Jeremy Lea and Braden Golinski each had a double in the win.
North Adams (20-14-2) hosts Keene, N.H., on Tuesday. The SteepleCats will go into the game in sole possession of second place in the NECBL Northern Division, 1-1/2 games behind Keene.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- BFAIR Raises $3,900 with Wild Oats Market Partnership
- Clues for Annual Fall Foliage Leaf Hunt Follow Parade Theme
- Fall Foliage Week Features Parades, Dinners, Craft Fairs
- Polito, State Officials Hear From North County Business Leaders
- North Adams Airport Commission Continues Manager Search
- Mass MoCA Appoints New Director