LEE, Mass. — Literacy Network of South Berkshire (LitNet) will be featured on BerkShares' Business of the Month radio show, hosted by Rachel Moriarty of BerkShares, Inc.
The show will air on Wednesday, August 18 at 9:05 AM on local radio station WSBS. LitNet is BerkShares' featured business for the month of August.
In the 25-minute show, Moriarty interviews LitNet's Executive Director Leigh Doherty about the impact that LitNet's work has on the Berkshire community and the ways its programming impacts the local economy by helping community members achieve a higher level of education, better English language skills, or U.S. citizenship, and the way such achievements allow people to become more productive members of society.
Doherty and Moriarty also discuss ways the community can attend or otherwise participate in LitNet's anniversary celebration, to be held on September 11, 2021.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Carr Hardware Expanding With the Purchase of Lee Hardware
- LitNet Celebrates 30th Anniversary of Literacy and Advocacy
- Governor, State Officials Mark 'Last Mile' Connections in Becket
- Great Barrington Begins Work on Late-Summer Infrastructure Projects
- The Former 'Brown Bridge' in Great Barrington Is Now Open
- Building Owner Charged with Arson in Great Barrington Fire