ADAMS, Mass. -- Records were set in the men's and women's divisions of the 101st Forest Park Country Club Championship over Labor Day weekend.
Chad Alibozek compiled a three-day gross total of 207, bettering by two strokes the mark set by Chad Rusek in 2002, to win the men's title.
On the women's side, Angie Linger (175 gross) won her sixth club championship, the most in the women's division.
Tom Wiencek won the senior men's championship with a 156 gross.
The awards ceremony to close the weekend saw the men's club title named for Leo Romanos Jr.
Romanos won a club-record 12 championships over four decades in addition to being a long-time member of the club's board and a coordinator of club championships and other events.
More Adams Stories
- New Sarah Cohen LMT Hopes to Bring Wellness to North County
- Hoosac Valley Community Urged to 'Be Like Mike'
- Weekend Outlook: Live Music, Festivals, and More
- Glen Campground Presentation Focuses on Economics, Community
- Adams Reviewing $17.5M Budget for Fiscal 2024
- Wigwam Owners Open Boba Tea and Gift Shop in Adams