WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Lydia Kurtz recorded 11 kills Wednesday to lead the Williams College women's volleyball team to a three-set win over Vassar.
Kurtz also passed out 15 assists for Williams, which won by scores of 25-22, 25-14, 25-23.
Christina Confortti had six blocks and eight digs, and Lauren Kauppila passed out 20 assists in the win.
Williams (3-0) goes to Trinity on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williamstown to Resume Search for Town Manager
- Williamstown Police Sergeant Wants Disciplinary Hearing Made Public
- Lenox Wins Western Mass Golf Crown
- Williams College Museum of Art to Begin Design Phase for New Building
- Mount Greylock District Aims to Increase Sense of Belonging for All...
- Mount Greylock School Committee Hears Criticism of September Vote on...