NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- The MCLA volleyball team received 12 kills from Chloie Garber to lead the Trailblazers to a 3-0 win over visiting SUNY Delhi in the Amsler Campus Center Gym.
MCLA moves over .500 to 3-2 while the Broncos drop to 4-3 on the young season.
MCLA (3-2) was challenged in the first two sets but they held off the Broncos. The Trailblazers collected set wins of 25-23 and 25-22 to take a hard fought 2-0 lead. They eventually closed out the visitors with a convincing 25-18 win in the third.
Garber was solid again with her 12 kills on 28 attacks. She added six digs for MCLA. Reagan Scattergood ended with nine kills, 10 digs, and five aces. Kelly Moczulski finished with eight kills and 11 digs. Natasha Stewart continued her solid play with 31 assists and seven digs.
MCLA returns to the road on Saturday when they head to Curry College.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Mass MoCA, Clark Art Announce Vaccine Requirement
- North Adams Public Library Exploring Community Fridge Program
- Two-Mile Section of Appalachian Trail Vandalized
- Mayor Bernard Feels 'Positive Momentum' on Decrepit Public Safety Building
- Mid-October to Feel More Like Summer
- Reward Offered for Information on North Adams Foundry Fire