LENOX, Mass. -- Janda Ricci-Munn Sunday was crowned the Ironman champion of the Josh Billings RunAground.
Ricci-Munn completed the 27-mile bicycle ride, 5-mile paddle and 6-mile run in 2 hours, 30 minutes and 4 seconds, beating runner-up Ben Lawry (2:36:05) for the individual crown.
The only faster time Sunday was turned in by the four-person team from Allen Heights Veterinary, which repeated as team champion.
Josh Lipka recorded the fast bicycle time of the day, 1:00:51. Tom Keefe and Ben Pigott completed a canoe leg at the Stockbridge Bowl in 45 minutes, 27 seconds. And Steve Monsulick was the first person to run from the Bowl to Tanglewood in 33:21 for a first-place team time of 2:19:38.
The Ironwoman Division title went to Amy Martin in a time of 3:17.54.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Lenox Wins Western Mass Golf Crown
- Polito Hears How Lenox Businesses Pulled Through Pandemic
- Berkshire County Summer Camps Receive Funding Boost
- Taconic's Sixth-Inning Rally Secures Second Straight State Crown
- Taconic's Pitching Depth Keys Fourth Straight Sectional Title
- Mount Greylock Girls Claim Western Mass Tennis Title