HOUSTON – On the final day of the 2022 NCAA Division III Women's Golf Championship at Bay Oaks Country Club Williams College carded a team score of 13-over-par 301, and finished sixth.
Under head coach Tomas Adalsteinsson Williams has finished sixth or higher in all six NCAA Tournaments they have competed in during his tenure.
Catalin Yturralde, Joe Kim, and Malini Rudra were 3-over par today (75). Tianyi Zhuang led the way on the front nine for Williams, shooting an even par 36. Zhuang would go to one under par through 12 holes before finishing up at four over (76).
Yturralde was two over on the front nine and one over on the back nine, while Jo Kim reversed that performance by going two over on the front nine and one over on the back. Malini Rudra was plus one on the front nine and plus two on the back nine in her round of 75.
Olivia White was nine over par on the day shooting five over on the front nine and four over on the back nine.
Williams' four-day team score was 1209.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Planned Chemical Dependency Center Headed to Williamstown Zoning Board
- Williamstown Town Meeting Adjourns to June 14
- Williamstown Facing Prospect of Lengthy Town Meeting
- Coscia, Gamberoni Win Big at Berkshire Individuals
- Albany TV Station Plans Friday Live Remote From Williamstown
- Patton, Fippinger Win Spots on Williamstown Select Board