NORTH ADAMS, Mass. — Declan Porter scored 18 points Tuesday to lead the Williams College men's basketball team to an 87-59 win over MCLA.
Cole-Prowitt-Smith scored 17, and Nate Karren added 16 for Williams (4-0), which goes to St. Lawrence on Sunday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. — Endicott took a 2-0 lead in the second period and went on to a 3-2 win over Williams.
Maddie Tix and Ellia Chiang scored for Williams (1-2) which hosts SUNY Corland on Sunday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Penny Social, Non-Profit Fair Returns at Williamstown's Holiday Walk
- Williamstown Rural Lands Gets Rights on Oblong Road Property
- Williamstown Fire District Outlines Green Elements of Proposed Station
- Lenox Boys Win State Title; Mount Greylock Boys Second
- Frontier a Tall Order for Mounties in State Title Match
- County's Cross Country Runners Head to State Meet Saturday