WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Ryann Taylor scored 18 points Friday to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 48-35 win over Keene State.
Williams held the Owls to 23 percent shooting from the field and outrebounded Keene State by a margin of 45-31.
Maddy Mandyck pulled down 17 rebounds to go with eight points.
Williams (5-2) hosts either Babson or Bridgewater on Saturday afternoon
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Conn College's Abby Wieczorek stopped 33 shots to earn a 3-0 shutout against Williams.
Williams (2-3) hosts the Camels again on Saturday afternoon.
MEDFORD, Mass. -- Williams scored three times in the third period to earn a 4-1 win over Tufts.
David Vieten, Sean Clarke, Jonah Gold and Henry Muller each scored a goal in the win.
Evan Ruschil stopped 31 shots for Williams (2-3), which travels to Conn College on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Williamstown Community Preservation Committee Faces Shortfall
- Williams College Commits $5 Million to Fire Station Project
- Williamstown Planning Board Talks 'Cottage Court' Bylaw
- Williamstown Rural Lands to Purchase Oblong Road Parcel
- Williamstown Receives Half-Million Dollars in CPA Fund Requests
- Calvert Scores his 1000th, Wahconah Holds Off Drury