|2022 - 2023|
TACONIC BOYS BASEBALL
- May 31 - Monument Mountain Tops Taconic in Class B Final
Collin Parker and Jack Bissaillon combined to allow just six hits, and the pair got all the offensive support it needed with a four-run first inning for the third-seeded Spartans.
- May 25 - Blake Pitches Taconic into Western Mass Final
Evan Blake struck out 11 in six innings of work on the mound and drove in the only run he needed in Tacaonic’s 5-0 win over Wahconah on Thursday in the semi-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class B tournament.
- May 22 - Blake Homers in Taconic's Tourney-Opening Win
Evan Blake went 2-for-3 with a solo home run on Monday as the Taconic baseball team beat South Hadley, 8-1, in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class B tournament.
- May 17 - Taconic's Lee Shuts Down Southwick in Regular Season Finale
Matt Lee struck out 13 in 4-? innings Wednesday as he and Quentin Christopher combined on a one-hitter to lead the Taconic baseball team to a 6-0 win over Southwick-Tolland.
- May 16 - Blake One-Hitter Lifts Taconic Past Pittsfield
Evan Blake struck out 13 in a complete-game one-hitter Tuesday as the Taconic baseball team beat Pittsfield, 4-0, on Buddy Pellerin Field.
- May 15 - West Side's Torres One-Hits Taconic
West Springfield’s Chris Torres struck out 14 in a complete-game one-hitter Monday as the Terriers beat Taconic, 3-0.
- May 12 - Guachione, Lee Lead Taconic Past Westfield
Nick Guachione went 2-for-3 with a triple, a double and two RBIs Friday to help the Taconic baseball team to an 11-1 win over Westfield.
- May 11 - Blake Blast, Lee's Pitching Lift Taconic Past Pittsfield
Taconic High’s Evan Blake brought the thunder and sent the Thunder to a 2-0 win over rival Pittsfield.
- May 10 - Taconic Walks Off with Nine-Inning Win over Pope Francis
The Taconic baseball team got an RBI from Matt Lee in the bottom of the ninth to beat Pope Francis on Wednesday.
- May 09 - Pause, Thunder Shut Out Minnechaug
Damon Pause struck out 11 and scattered three hits Tuesday to pitch the Taconic baseball team to a 4-0 win over Minnechaug.
- May 08 - Taconic Baseball Knocks off Holyoke
Matt Lee went 3-for-5 with three runs batted in Monday to lead the Taconic baseball team to a 13-5 win over Holyoke.
- May 06 - Lee, Taconic Give Monument Mountain First Loss
Matt Lee pitched a complete-game one-hitter Saturday to lead the Taconic baseball team to a 2-0 win over Monument Mountain.
- Apr 28 - Pause Pitches Gem, Taconic Continues Shutout Streak
Damon Pause struck out seven and allowed one hit in a complete-game effort Friday as the Taconic baseball team earned its fourth straight shutout, a 5-0 win over East Longmeadow.
- Apr 26 - Pause, Lee Homer for Taconic in Win over Central
Matt Lee and Damon Pause homered in the bottom of the sixth, and Evan Blake threw a complete game gem on Tuesday as the Taconic baseball team beat Springfield Central, 4-0.
- Apr 25 - Taconic's Pause, Lee Blank West Springfield
Antonio Scalise ended Tuesday's game with a sacrifice fly in the bottom of the sixth to give the Thunder a 10-0 win over West Springfield.
- Apr 19 - Taconic Takes Care of Agawam in Five
Matt Lee struck out 11 and allowed no hits in a 10-0, five-inning win for the Taconic baseball team on Wednesday.
- Apr 12 - Pope Francis Baseball Downs Taconic
Connor Niemiec struck out eight and allowed two hits Wednesday to lead the Pope Francis baseball team to a 5-0 win over Taconic.
- Apr 11 - Taconic Shuts Out Westfield
Matt Lee struck out 12 and allowed just two hits in a complete-game effort Tuesday as the Taconic baseball team beat Westfield, 10-0.
- Apr 05 - Christopher's Double Helps Taconic Stop Chicopee Comp in Sixth
Quentin Christopher Wednesday hit a two-out, two-run double in the top of the sixth to help Taconic score six runs in the inning and put away a 10-0, six-inning win over Chicopee Comp.
- Apr 03 - Lee Leads Thunder on Road in Opener
Matt Lee struck out 14 in five innings of work, and Nick Guachione and Evan Blake each homered as the Taconic baseball team opened with a 12-0, five-inning win over Northampton on Monday.