|2018 - 2019|
LENOX GIRLS SOFTBALL
- Jun 03 - Dix, Booth Homer in Drury Softball Win
Anna Dix and Katie Booth each homered Monday to lead the Drury softball team to a 25-6 win over Lenox.
- May 25 - Pioneer Softball Tops Lenox
Stephanie Scoville went homered, doubled and drove in five runs Saturday to lead the Pioneer Valley softball team to a 12-0 win over Lenox.
- May 23 - Lee Rallies Past Lenox in Seventh
Kylie Joyce tripled and scored the tying run in a two-run seventh inning as the Lee softball team came from behind to beat Lenox, 7-6, on Thursday afternoon.
- May 09 - Carpenter, Ullrich Homer in Mount Everett Win
Gwendolyn Carpenter and Madison Ullrich each homered Thursday to lead the Mount Everett softball team to a 12-0, six-inning win over Lee.
- May 09 - Wohrle, Stansfield Lead Hit Parade for Hoosac Softball
Kelsey Wohrle and Logan Stansfield each tripled, and Madi Puppolo struck out seven Thursday as the Hoosac Valley softball team defeated Lenox, 14-0, in five innings.
- May 08 - Luf Lifts Monument Softball past Lenox
Greta Luf went 4-for-4 Wednesday to lead the Monument Mountain softball team in a 7-2 win over Lenox.
- May 06 - Carpenter Leads Mount Everett Softball Past Lenox
The Mount Everett softball team defeated Lenox on Monday.
- Apr 30 - Louw, Spartans Hold Off Lenox in Barnburner
Rhianna Louw homered, drove in six runs and went the distance in the circle Tuesday as the Monument Mountain softball team outlasted Lenox for a 17-16 win.
- Apr 29 - Lenox Softball Earns First Win
Paige DiGrigoli went 2-for-4 with a pair of doubles and a pair of RBIs Monday to lead the Lenox softball team in a 19-0, five-inning win over Commerce.
- Apr 23 - Clark Gives Lee Walkoff Win over Lenox
The Lee softball team came from behind to beat Lenox on Tuesday.
- Apr 13 - Buffis Leads Mount Greylock Softball Past Lenox
Marley Buffis went 4-for-4 with a double Saturday to lead the Mount Greylock softball team to a 13-1, six-inning win over Lenox.
- Apr 10 - Hoosac Valley Softball Rolls to Five-Inning Win at Lenox
Madi Puppolo threw a five-inning no-hitter Wednesday to lead the Hoosac Valley softball team to a 27-0 win over Lenox in the teams’ season-opener.