|2022 - 2023|
LENOX BOYS BASEBALL
- Jun 04 - Crockwell Homer, Lescarbeau's Pitching Lift Drury Past Lenox
Nick Lescarbeau threw a complete game shutout, and Logan Crockwell hit a solo home run Sunday to lead the Drury baseball team to a 1-0 win over Lenox in the Division 5 State Tournament Round of 32.
- May 23 - Shepardson Pitches Lenox Past Hornets in Class C
Brendan Armstrong hit a two-run triple in the top of the eighth to lead the Lenox baseball team to a 7-4 win over McCann Tech in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament on Tuesday.
- May 17 - Flynn Throws Five-Inning No-Hitter for Lenox
Cliff Flynn struck out six and walked one in a five-inning no-hitter Wednesday as the Lenox baseball team beat Lee, 10-0.
- May 16 - Mount Greylock Baseball Outslugs Lenox
Dylen Harrison went 2-for-2 with a home run and four RBIs Tuesday to lead the Mount Greylock baseball team to a 22-14 win over Lenox.
- May 15 - Hinkell Pitches Blue Devils Past Lenox
Connor Hinkell struck out 10, walked none and allowed no earned runs Monday in a complete game effort to lead the Drury baseball team to a 5-1 win over Lenox.
- May 12 - Monument's Cole Bissaillon Homers in Win over Lenox
Cole Bissaillon went 4-for-4 with a home run, a double and three RBIs Friday to lead the Monument Mountain baseball team to an 11-1 win over Lenox.
- May 11 - Butler Gets Win as Millionaires Qualify for State Tournament
Michael Butler struck out 10 hitters Thursday to lead the Lenox baseball to its 10th win of the season, a 12-1 victory over Mount Everett.
- May 09 - Butler, Millionaires Top Hoosac Valley
Michael Butler went 2-for-3 with a double and pitched 1-? innings of scoreless relief on Tuesday to lead the Lenox baseball team to a 7-3 win over Hoosac Valley.
- May 08 - Shepardson, Lenox Walk Off With Win over McCann Tech
Zach Nicotra scored from second on an error in the bottom of the seventh Monday to give the Lenox baseball team a 5-4 win over McCann Tech.
- May 05 - Millionaires Blank Mahar
Cliff Flynn struck out four and allowed three hits in a complete-game effort on Friday as the Lenox baseball team beat Mahar, 6-0.
- Apr 27 - Butler Leads Lenox Baseball Past Lee
Michael Butler went 2-for-4 with a pair of RBIs and stole four bases on Thursday to help the Lenox baseball team beat Lee, 8-3.
- Apr 13 - Pioneer Valley Baseball Edges Lenox
Hugh Cyhowski struck out 11 Thursday to pitch the Pioneer Valley baseball team to a 3-1 win over Lenox.
- Apr 04 - Lenox Rallies Past McCann Tech in Eight Innings
David Kirchner singled to right to drive in two runs in the top of the eighth Tuesday and sent the Lenox baseball team on to a 5-3 win over McCann Tech at Joe Wolfe Field.