Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
North Adams, 1:00 p.m.
A winter snowshoe hike, with or without snowshoes, on trails up and around the Natural Bridge. Light history with hot chocolate. Meet: At 1 p.m. by the entry gate of Natural Bridge State Park. The park is located on Route 8/Beaver Street, North Adams, MA - approximately 0.4 miles north of Route 2. Leader: Andy Kawczak; contact the HooRWA office at 413-458-2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for preregistration.
FILM | "THERE ARE JEWS HERE"
Amherst, 2 p.m.
More than one million American Jews live in once-thriving small towns that have seen better days. There Are Jews Here tells the stories of the people working to keep the Jewish spirit alive in places such as Butte, Montana; Laredo, Texas; Dothan, Alabama; and Latrobe, Pennsylvania, exploring themes of faith and community and looking at what Jews are doing to keep their communities alive and ensure their legacies are not lost. USA, 2016, 90 minutes, color, English. Directors: Brad Lichtenstein and Morgan Elisa Johnson. COST: Student | $4 Member | $6 General Admission | $8 Yiddish Book Center 1021 West Street Amherst, MA 01002 413-256-4900 email@example.com http://www.yiddishbookcenter.org/
- Soulstice and $10 Night Skiing or Tubing
- Parsons Marsh Hike and Presentation
- 6th Annual Cardboard Carnival
- Get BART Smart! 2018
- Sankofa Spring Performance
- Ten Days of Play kickoff
- Okwui Okpokwasili: Poor People's TV Room
- Jan, 03 - Music and the Internet
- Jan, 02 - Positive Pathways
- Jan, 02 - Droplets of the Sun
- Jan, 02 - Understanding the Gut-Brain Axis
- Dec, 11 - Making an Impact