Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
North Adams, 4:30 p.m.
Each summer from June through August the City of North Adams hosts a free weekly concert series, sponsored by Greylock Federal Credit Union, at Windsor Lake (intersection of Kemp and Bradley Streets). These concerts combine great music with the beautiful natural backdrop of Windsor Lake. Pack a picnic, bring a chair or blanket, and let the sweet sounds of music and water carry you away on a warm summer night. Concessions are available at the lake, but people are welcome to bring their own food. Parking is free during concerts, and swimming, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing are allowed at the lake. All cancellations will be called by 3PM on the day of the concert. For more details follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/natourism/, call 413-664-6180, or email email@example.com
YOGA AT LAKE MANSFIELD
Great Barrington, 8 - 9 a.m.
Suggested donation of $10 to support Great Barrington Land Conservancy and Lake Mansfield. Bring a mat and join yogini Senta Reis for a wonderful outdoor yoga class at Lake Mansfield. All abilities welcome. More information at www.GBLand.org
- Berkshire Regional Art Guild 19th Annual Art Exhibit
- Garden Conservancy Open Days Program Tour - Berkshire/Columbia County
- Lemon Chicken Parm dinner
- Strawberry Shortcake Supper
- 'Tuesdays on the Terrace'
- 'The Rise of Berkshire County’s Industrial Might'
- Painted Piano Project
- Josh Sharp Sings! Live! (A Comedy Show)
- Jun, 04 - Strength in Numbers
- Jun, 01 - The Licorice Project
- May, 14 - Animals, Art, and Philosophy
- May, 07 - Hudson Bohr ?18 Photography Show
- Apr, 02 - Equal Access