Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
North Adams, 10:30 a.m.
The North Adams Public Library offers preschool story time for ages 3 to 6 years old; siblings are welcome. Several stories are read read, with time to share ideas and thoughts as well as a craft.
MEDICARE, INSURANCE, BENEFITS TALK
Williamstown, 4 p.m.
Williamstown Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center will host a free presentation on Medicare, health insurance and government benefits at Williamstown Commons, 25 Adams Road. "Pieces to the Puzzle" will answer attendees' questions about MassHealth, Medicare, government and veterans benefits and more. The event is free and open to the public; those wishing to attend are asked to RSVP to 413-458-2111 or by email.
- Paint & Sip to benefit the Lakeville Junior Firefighters
- Snowman Paint & Sip to benefit the N.Adams American Legion
- Paint a Snowman on Slate or Canvas to support the Sheffield Senior Center
- Film Forum with Heather Forouhar Graff, MD
- Paint a Snowman & Sip to support the Humane Society
- Winter Cabin Paint & Sip to benefit Mount Everett HS B'Ball
- Wesleyan Javanese Gamelan - Visiting Artist Series at Williams
- Paint & Sip in support of the Brayton PTA
- Nov, 07 - Adopt-An-Eph
- Nov, 05 - Biggest Little Challenge 2018
- Oct, 05 - It?s Mountain Day!
- Sep, 12 - Breaking the 4th Wall
- Aug, 08 - Serious Entertainment