Adams Community Bank Announces Retirements and Promotions
ADAMS, Mass. — Adams Community Bank has announced the recent promotions of a number of employees, along with the planned retirements of two long-term staff members.
Rick Gurney, executive vice president of retail lending, will be retiring as of February 28, 2018, after 32 years of service. Bill Whitman, facilities manager for more than 38 years, retired on November 10, 2017. And Kathy LeClair, a teller/telephone operator at the Park Street branch, retired on December 29, 2017 after 33 years of service.
"These employees have served the bank with distinction over their careers. Their service to the bank earned the trust and loyalty of our staff and customers alike and we wish them long and happy retirements," bank President Charles O'Brien said.
O'Brien also announced a number of promotions:
* Andre Charbonneau will continue in his current role as chief financial officer and has also been named chief operating officer. In this expanded role he will assume responsibility for certain lending and administrative functions.
* Jackie McNinch has been promoted to senior vice president, overseeing the mortgage originations function for all of Berkshire County.
* Terry Jajko was promoted to vice president and controller.
* Loan officers Dawn Lampiasi and Laurie Pelczynski, Business Relationship officer Kris Bona and branch officer Jacob Dabrowski have each been promoted to assistant vice president.
* Jamie Leach has been promoted to retail supervisor of the Customer Care Department.
Tags: adams community bank,