WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Emma TenBarge scored six goals Saturday to lead the Williams College women's lacrosse team to a 15-12 win over Colby.
Claire Fitzpatrick had a hat trick and set up two goals for the Ephs (8-5, 4-5 NESCAC), who got six saves from Kami Cisneros.
Williams goes to Saratoga Springs, N.Y., to play Skidmore on Sunday.
WATERVILLE, Maine -- Cory Lund scored twice and set up a goal in a balanced Williams attack as the Ephs beat Colby, 11-6.
Harry Gahgan stopped 11 shots for Williams (10-2, 6-2), which hosts Western New England on Wednesday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Mike Stamas doubled to center field to drive in a run in the bottom of the 10th to give Williams a 5-4 win over Middlebury and a 2-1 edge in the three-game weekend series.
Stamas went 3-for-4 in the victory.
Eric Pappas went 5-for-6 and scored a run.
Kyle Dean pitched two innings of scoreless, one-hit relief to earn the win on the mound.
The Panthers beat Williams, 10-0, earlier on Saturday.
Williams goes to Skidmore on Tuesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Williamstown Fire District Opts to Cancel Street Light Plan
- Completion of Lafayette Trail Celebrated in Hancock
- Habitat, Affordable Housing Trust Break Ground on Williamstown Project
- Williamstown Planning Board Grapples with Lighting Bylaw
- Williamstown Police Move into New Station
- Williamstown Select Board Votes to Join Mohawk Trail Partnership