NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Joseph Porricelli and Josh Loeffler each homered, and three different pitchers combined on a four-hitter Wednesday as the North Adams SteepleCats beat Vermont, 6-0, at Joe Wolfe Field in the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Nicholas Payero started and went six innings on the mound to earn the win, striking out four while allowing three hits.
Jacob Abbott threw two innings of one-hit relief, and Madison Jeffrey worked a clean ninth inning.
Scott Knottswent 3-for-4 at the plate with three RBIs and his fifth double of the season.
North Adams (8-1) is off until Saturday, when it travels to Montpelier, Vt., to face the Mountaineers.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- North Adams Public Safety Committee Advises Parking on Ashland
- North Adams Residents Presented With Five Possible Theater Parks
- North Adams Library To Prioritize Maintenance Projects
- Two More Join North Adams City Council Race
- BFAIR Purchases Redemption Center in North Adams
- Three Take Out Papers for North Adams Mayor