Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Adams, 10:30 am - 12 pm
A Matter of Balance, a series of classes that includes tips to reduce fear of falling and increase strength and balance. The classes are hald at the Adams Council on Aging, 3 Hoosac St., Adams, under an outdoor tent. Please call Adams COA at 413-743-8333 to register, as class size is limited.
CARING FOR THE CAREGIVER: UNDERSTANDING ALZHEIMER'S AND DEMENTIA
Dalton, 2 pm to 3 pm
This program provides information or detection, causes and risk factors, stages of the disease, treatment, and more.
The presentation will be via zoom. Registration is required. Call 800-272-3900.
NORTH ADAMS PUBLIC LIBRARY DOODLING WORKSHOP SERIES
North Adams, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This five-part workshop, lead by cartoonist Cara Bean, invites participants ages 8-12 to draw and sketch in a relaxed environment and learn the basics of drawing and storytelling through comics.
Visit http://bit.ly/DoodleFall2020 to register your child and for more details.
NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS OF BERKSHIRE COUNTY TO HOLD FAMILY-TO-FAMILY CLASS
Pittsfield, 6 pm to 8:30 pm
The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Berkshire County will hold its next Family-to-Family class beginning Oct. 14. The class will be held Wednesdays from 6 to 8:30 p.m. This eight-week course will be held virtually via Zoom. (There will be no class the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.)
To register, email email@example.com.
- Andrew Erdman: Eva Tanguay the I Donít Care Girl or Lady Gaga of the Gilded Age
- Caring for the Caregiver: Understanding and Responding to Dementia Related Behaviors
- Caring for the Caregiver: Effective Communication Strategies
- Caring for the Caregiver: Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
- North Adams Public Library Doodling Workshop Series
- NAPL Storywalk
- Lenox Library's Distinguished Lecture Series: Michael Hannahan
- An Online Conversation on the Life and Legacy of Congressman Elijah Cummings
- Sep, 22 - A Semester Unlike Any Other
- Aug, 18 - Small Moments
- Aug, 05 - Symbols of Hope and Unity
- Jul, 24 - Pandemic Politics in African Countries
- Jul, 14 - The Campus Community Reaches Out
Lakeside Bar & Grill Serving Seafood and more with a smile ! Daily 11am-10pm. (413)447-9780. Outside or Inside Dining Available. Take out.