Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
, 5 - 6 p.m.
Community Access to the Arts' annual gala and performance is going virtual again on May 8, 2021! Join us for "one of the most joyous events of the year" celebrating the talents of artists with disabilities. "Truly incredible—a wonderful performance with so much heart. I've seen other attempts at virtual events but this was terrific in comparison. What a joyous evening!" FREE | RSVP's open in early spring at CATAarts.org
- Are Conspiracy Theories Out to Get Us?
- Scott Eyerly Virtual Met Opera Lecture
- Mistrust: A Conversation on Harnessing Technology for the Public Good
- Drivers of Health Inequities for Older Adults
- PILOBOLUS: CONNECTING WITH BALANCE
- Felix, Fanny and Frederic: Chopin and the Mendelssohns
- The Sebastians Baroque Ensemble
- Forever Bach—The Celestial Suites for Unaccompanied Cello