Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Pittsfield, 5-7 p.m.
The annual Berkshire Stonewall LGBTQ+ Friendsgiving Potluck will be held at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, 67 East St. We provide the turkey and gluten free/vegan alternative and beverages. You bring the sides and dessert. RSVP by Nov. 18 by email. This an alcohol free event that is absolutely free and open to everyone.
North Adams, 2 - 4 p.m.
On Sunday, December 15 th from 2:00pm – 4:00pm All Saints Episcopal Church at 59 Summer Street, North Adams will be hosting the 5 th Annual Community Christmas Party. The families in our community will have a free fun filled afternoon of making Christmas crafts, playing games, caroling, eating goodies and seeing Santa. For questions, please call 413-664- 9656.
- Berkshire Chorus
- Flavors of America
- 'The First Rainbow Coalition'
- Traditional Danish Acoustic Duo
- Wreath & Sip
- Local Color: Natural Dyeing & Ecoprinting
- Talk on intersection of Buddhist practices, climate issues
- 'Looking and Lunching'
- Oct, 14 - Mountain Day 2019
- Oct, 11 - It?s Mountain Day! 2019
- Sep, 13 - From Soccer to Rugby, Kristi Kirshe ?17 Excels
- Aug, 13 - Garfield House One of Two Passive Houses in State
- Jul, 30 - Assets for Artists