|2010 - 2011|
DRURY BOYS BASKETBALL
- Feb 22 - Blue Devils Close Out Season with Home Loss to Braves
Playing without one of its most valuable seniors on Senior Night, the Drury boys' basketball team just didn't have the horses to hang with a tough Taconic squad on Tuesday night, losing 64-53 in its final game of the season.
- Feb 17 - Strong Second Half Propels Hoosac Over Drury
Despite a quick start that led to a 36-30 halftime lead, the Drury boys' basketball team couldn't hold off a determined Hoosac Valley team in the second half, losing 71-59 on Thursday night.
- Feb 15 - Warriors Knock Blue Devils From Playoff Contention
The Drury boys' basketball team just couldn't get it going on the offensive end against Wahconah on Tuesday night, losing 48-35 to eliminate the Blue Devils from postseason play.
- Feb 12 - Drury Stays Alive with Gritty Win Over PHS
Led by some sharp shooting from downtown, the Drury boys' basketball team made eight 3-pointers on its way to defeating Pittsfield 49-45 in the opening game of the Hoop Club Classic on Saturday.
- Feb 10 - Braves hurt Devils' playoff chances with blowout win
Despite Tyler Benoit's game-high 24 points, the Drury boys' basketball team fell to Taconic 73-47 on Thursday night. The Blue Devils are now just one loss away from being eliminated from postseason play.
- Feb 08 - Drury Outlasts Greylock, Snaps Long Losing Streak
Senior forward Tyler Benoit scored 20 points, and the Drury boys' basketball team made enough plays down the stretch to overcome a determined Mount Greylock squad, earning a 54-47 win at home.
- Feb 04 - Generals Deal Devils Another Close Defeat
The Drury boys' basketball team faded in the fourth quarter against Pittsfield on Friday night, losing 49-45 for their seventh straight defeat in a row.
- Jan 28 - Drury Comes up Short Against Crusaders
Riding a five-game losing streak, the Drury boys' basketball team played a tough game versus a fast and athletic St Joe's squad but came up just a little short, losing 57-54 on Friday night.
- Jan 26 - Drury's Skid Reaches Five Games with Loss to Wahconah
The Wahconah boys' basketball team took advantage of its 34 trips to the free-throw line on its way to a 55-46 win over Drury on Wednesday night.
- Jan 20 - Spartans Down Devils in Overtime
Despite a breakout performance from senior guard Donyel Daugherty, the Drury boys' basketball team couldn't avoid losing its fourth straight game, falling to Monument Mountain 63-61 in overtime on Thursday night.
- Jan 17 - Hoosac's Defense Shuts Down Rival Drury
The offense of the Drury boys' basketball team struggled again as the Blue Devils dropped their third straight game, losing 52-36 to Hoosac Valley on Monday night.
- Jan 10 - Wildcats Hand Blue Devils Second Straight Defeat
Despite a game-high 19 points from junior Robert Jutras, the Drury boys' basketball team fell 50-43 on the road to Lee on Monday night.
- Jan 08 - Drury Falls to Lenox in Coaches vs. Cancer Classic
The Lenox Millionaires came out with tons of energy on both sides of the ball and took down Drury High 64-32
- Jan 06 - Benoit and Drury Defense Step Up in Win Over Monument
"I just tried to stay calm and approach it like any other free throws." — Tyler Benoit
- Dec 30 - Devils Rebound With Road Win Over Pioneer
Tyler Benoit and Robert Jutras combined to score 35 points, and the Drury boys' basketball team held Pioneer to just five baskets in the second half on its way to a 60-44 victory on the road.
- Dec 28 - Patriots Too Much for Undersized Blue Devils
The Drury boys' basketball team hung tough with Mount Anthony on Tuesday night, but a poor third quarter did the Blue Devils in in a 67 -46 defeat.
- Dec 21 - Bird, Tietgens help spark Drury over Greylock
Sophomore Nolan Bird scored a game-high 13 points and the Blue Devils' defense was stellar in a 43-36 win over the Mounties on Tuesday night.
- Dec 17 - Blue Devils bounce back in win over Wahconah
A fast start and inspired play by sophomores Nolan Bird and Alex Bush helped the Drury boys to a 50-36 win over Wahconah on Friday night.
- Dec 16 - Drury Comeback Denied By PHS
The Drury boys' basketball team fell to Pittsfield High 46-42 in the opening round of the Gene Wein Holiday Tournament on Thurday night.
- Dec 13 - Drury Holds Off Mohawk For First Win
Drury visited Mohawk on Monday night and won their first game of the season, 49-40.