|2022 - 2023|
MCCANN GIRLS BASKETBALL
- Feb 24 - Coody Leads Mount Greylock Girls Past McCann Tech
Charlotte Coody scored 14 points Thursday to lead the Mount Greylock girls basketball team to a 41-28 win over McCann Tech.
- Feb 21 - Springfield ICS Girls Shoot Past McCann Tech into Semis
Alicia Mitchell scored 19 points, and Alexa Davis added 17 to lead the top-seeded Springfield International Charter School girls basketball team to a 65-41 win over McCann Tech Monday in the Western Massachusetts Class C quarter-finals.
- Feb 16 - Maloney, Lee's Defense Too Much for Hornets
Caroline Maloney scored 11 of her game-high 13 points in the second quarter to help the Lee girls basketball team overcome a small deficit en route to a 44-27 win over McCann Tech on Wednesday night.
- Feb 15 - LaCasse Leads McCann Tech Girls in Blowout Win
Izzy LaCasse scored 11 points, and the McCann Tech girls basketball team took a 31-6 lead at half-time en route to a 45-20 win over Hampden Charter West on Tuesday night.
- Feb 10 - McCann Tech Girls Top Mount Greylock
Izzy LaCasse scored 24 points Thursday to lead the McCann Tech girls basketball team to a 41-28 win over Mount Greylock.
- Feb 09 - Strong Defensive Effort Lifts McCann Tech Girls on Road
Izzy LaCasse scored 16 points, and the McCann Tech girls basketball team held Renaissance to five points in the first half of a 41-14 win on Wednesday night.
- Feb 08 - LaCasse Scores 26 in Return to Lead Hornets to Victory
Izzy LaCasse returned to action for the McCann Tech girls basketball team after a nine-game layoff and scored 26 points to lead the Hornets toa 56-27 win over Renaissance on Tuesday night.
- Feb 03 - Tatro, Boisvert Lead McCann Tech Girls Past Sci-Tech
Macey Tatro and Hannah Boisvert each scored 14 points Thursday to lead the McCann Tech girls basketball team to a 49-32 win over Sci-Tech.
- Feb 02 - Pope Francis Girls Shut Down McCann Tech
Isabella Meadows scored 19 points Wednesday to lead the Pope Francis girls basketball team to a 28-20 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 31 - McCann Tech Girls Struggle Offensively in Road Loss
MaeveTumel scored 21 points Monday to lead the Southwick girls basketball team to a 42-26 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 28 - Poor Shooting Costs McCann Tech Girls
Isabella Meadows scored 24 points Friday to lead the Pope Franics girls basketball team to a 52-30 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 24 - Mount Everett Girls Edge McCann Tech
Emma Goewey scored 12 points, and the Mount Everett girls basketball team held McCann Tech scoreless in the first quarter en route to a 36-31 win on Monday night.
- Jan 25 - Tatro Leads McCann Tech Girls Past Hampden Charter
Macey Tatro scored 18 points Tuesday to lead the McCann Tech girls basketball team to a 54-16 win over Hampden Charter.
- Jan 21 - Hornets Battle, Fall Short Against Easthampton
The Easthampton girls basketball team Friday beat McCann Tech, 40-31.
- Jan 18 - Southwick Girls Top McCann Tech
Maeve Turnell scored 16 points Tuesday to lead the Southwick girls basketball team to a 42-35 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 05 - Boisvert, Tatro Lead Hornets in Dominating Win
Hannah Boisvert led the way for McCann Tech on Wednesday night with 14 points to go with 19 rebounds, including 16 boards in the first half.
- Dec 21 - LaCasse Leads McCann Tech Girls to First Win
- Dec 17 - Easthampton Girls Edge McCann Tech
Despite 38 points from Izzy LaCasse, the McCann Tech girls basketball team Friday dropped a 65-56 decision at Easthampton that was closer than the final score indicated.
- Dec 14 - McCann Tech Girls Drop Opener on Road
Palmer's Charlotte Thrriault scored 13 points Tuesday to lead her team to a 54-38 win over McCann Tech.