LANESBOROUGH, Mass. -- Former Pittsfield Cub star Bryan House will be “Talkin’ Baseball” at the Baseball in the Berkshires museum at the Berkshire Mall on Saturday, Feb. 16.
The former pro will meet and greet attendees and sign autographs free of charge as part of the museum’s Talkin’ Baseball program.
Attendees also will be able to have their picture taken with House, who will appear from 3 to 4 p.m.
The museum is located in the Berkshire Mall.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Womble Two-Hitter Lifts Taconic to State Title
- Hubbard Wins Lanesborough Board of Selectmen Seat
- Taconic Tops Wahconah for Western Mass Crown
- Ericson Looks to Reel in Taxes If Re-elected to Lanesborough Selectboard
- Hubbard Seeks to Bring 'Wealth of Experience' to Lanesborough Selectboard
- Lanesborough Town Meeting Approves $10.7M Budget and More