LANESBOROUGH, Mass. -- Former Pittsfield Cub star Bryan House will be “Talkin’ Baseball” at the Baseball in the Berkshires museum at the Berkshire Mall on Saturday, Feb. 16.
The former pro will meet and greet attendees and sign autographs free of charge as part of the museum’s Talkin’ Baseball program.
Attendees also will be able to have their picture taken with House, who will appear from 3 to 4 p.m.
The museum is located in the Berkshire Mall.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- MIAA's COVID-19 Task Force Releases Fall Sports Modifications
- MIAA Board Approves Calendar that Shifts Football to February, Nixes Fall...
- State Outlines Modifications Needed to Make Fall Sports Happen
- Lanesborough's King Elmer Treated for Broken Limbs
- First-Responder Profiles: EMS Director Jen Weber
- MIAA Board: No Fall Sports Until Sept. 14 at the Earliest