NEW BEDFORD, Mass. -- New Bedford scored four times in the bottom of the eighth to pull away for a 9-4 win over the North Adams on Tuesday in the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Joseph Porricelli went 2-for-4 with a home run, and Shane Muntz was 3-for-4 with a double in the loss.
The SteepleCats used four pitchers in the loss. Starter Ben Shields went four innings, allowing one run on two hits against four strikeouts.
North Adams (18-11) is back on the road Wednesday, traveling to Sanford, Maine.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Northern Berkshire United Way Kicks off 2019-20 Campaign
- Election 2019 Debates & Candidate Forums
- North Adams Fire Partners With Red Cross for Home Preparedness Campaign
- Walmart Preparing Space for Online Grocery Pickup
- Magical Wings Herald Unique Airlift for Dragonflies
- Berkshire Sheriff's Special Olympics Humvee Push Comes to North Adams