NEW BEDFORD, Mass. -- New Bedford scored four times in the bottom of the eighth to pull away for a 9-4 win over the North Adams on Tuesday in the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Joseph Porricelli went 2-for-4 with a home run, and Shane Muntz was 3-for-4 with a double in the loss.
The SteepleCats used four pitchers in the loss. Starter Ben Shields went four innings, allowing one run on two hits against four strikeouts.
North Adams (18-11) is back on the road Wednesday, traveling to Sanford, Maine.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Trustees Tour Conditions at North Adams Library
- Jack's Hot Dog Contest Crowns Local Champ, Raises Charity Funds
- North Adams Peebles Store Changing Name, Focus
- 'Guardians' Sculptures Being Removed from Natural Bridge Park
- Planning Board Recommends Zoning Change for Former Church Lot
- Berkshire Business Interns Recognized for Summer Efforts